The Dow Jones opened 9% lower on Monday morning as investors prepare for another week of uncertainty. The COVID-19 fears have dissolved into the Global markets, driving Blue Chip stocks to extreme lows. We are currently witnessing some of the biggest corporations in the world, trading at prices they have not been at since the GFC or longer. The current market situation has given investors the Golden opportunity to buy Blue Chip stock at a ¾ or in some cases even ½ of the original price at the start of 2020. Here’s some of the best American Bluechip stocks trading at discount:
- Amazon.com Inc – currently trading at 1,712.30 (1:00pm EST NY) a 21% decrease over 1 month of trading.
- JP Morgan – currently trading at 89.90 (12:30pm EST NY) a 34% decrease over 1 month of trading.
- Apple Inc – currently trading at 252.93 (1:00pm EST NY) a 20% decrease over 1 month of trading.
- Tesla Inc – currently trading at 469.70 (1:00pm EST NY) a 45% decrease over 1 month of trading.
- Starbucks corporation – currently trading at 61.47 (1:00 pm EST NY) a 31% decrease over 1 month of trading.
- NIKE Inc – currently trading at 70.29 (1:00pm EST NY) a 31% decrease over 1 month of trading.
- Facebook Inc – currently trading at 153.36 (1:00pm EST NY) a 30% decrease over 1 month of trading.
- Microsoft Corporation – currently trading at 142.77 (1:00pm EST NY) a 24% decrease over 1 month of trading.
- American Express Company – currently trading at 91.00 (1:15pm EST NY) a 34% decrease over 1 month of trading.
- This leaves an average decrease of 30% over the 1 month of trading for what’s considered the best companies in the world.
So if these companies are so cheap, why is no-one buying?
Before I start, I am obliged to remind our viewers that this is not advice only general commentary from my extensive research in this area.
As I put it, the markets will remain unstable for the next two weeks meaning these Bluechips are exposed to even more volatility. A lot of people are relying on the vaccine to save the market, however these investors will be left behind as they will be waiting another 12-18 months. The turnaround will be when the big hitter countries such as China and the USA are able to successfully contain the virus amongst their vast population. When we hit containment, then and only then will the markets begin to generate weeks of green again. We won’t see a full recovery in the next few months meaning investors remain uncertain on when to buy into the markets. An entry too early will cost investors another 5-10% however an entry too late will result in missing out on the upturn. We are re-shaping our portfolio in two weeks as we see this as an opportune time to enter the market (our strategy based on research not advice).
We will be covering this current situation with our team working around the clock to give you the best free information anywhere. Make sure you subscribe down below to be notified when we post.
Here is our free, uncomplicated, and extensive ASX portfolio
The information above should not be taken as financial advice. Youth Investment Group has no liability for personal financial interests or investment decisions. You should make your own investment decisions based upon your own research and what you believe is best for you.
Written by Tyger Fitzpatrick, Founder of Youth Investment Group