Last updated: 07/08/2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
By registering with, accessing, or otherwise using this website, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions set forth below – this is applicable to all subscribers and non-subscribed visitors of this site. The mere use of this website implies the knowledge and acceptance of these Terms and conditions. In some particular cases, we can also ask you to explicitly agree.
The Service, and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Youth Investment Group and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites – Third Party Property
Our website may include hyperlinks or other references to other party’s websites. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Products or services offered by other websites shall be subject to the applicable Terms and Conditions of those third parties. Opinions expressed or material appearing on those websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us. We will not be responsible for any privacy practices or content of these sites. You bear all risks associated with the use of these websites and any related third-party services. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, however caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Premium Content and Subscription
The Services provided by Youth Investment Group may include premium subscriptions for which we charge a fee that is billed monthly in exchange for premium access to our website. Premium access includes unlimited use of the website and access to all content on the website. Before any new user subscribes to this service, we will prompt the user to read through and agree with our terms and conditions. The subscription service allows our viewers to gain access to a vast range of content and information on our website. The subscription or premium content service is for informational purposes only and does not constitute as financial advice.
- Subscription fees may change over time. However, the fees will not change for previously subscribed users. If a user cancels their subscription and wishes to subscribe once prices of the subscription change, the user will be charged the fees applicable to all new subscribers with no acceptions.
- The monthly subscription fee is billed at the beginning of your subscription and at each monthly renewal thereafter unless you cancel your subscription. Users can cancel their subscription at any time via the membership tab found on the website.
- By subscribing to the Services provided by Youth Investment Group, you agree that we are permitted to charge you a monthly or yearly subscription fee. You are confirming that you possess the legal right to the payment method you provide.
Renewal of subscription
Your subscription to the Services will be automatically renewed on a monthly or annual basis unless the subscription is cancelled or terminated.
Cancellation or termination of subscription
- You may cancel your subscription to the Services at any given time.
- Users can cancel their subscription at any time before their next payment is accepted and they won’t be charged. There is no cancellation fee. The subscription is automatically renewed until it is cancelled or terminated. The recurring payment is made by PayPal, SimplePay, or Stripe.
- It is the users responsibility to cancel the subscription if they do not wish to continue with the subscription. Failing to cancel the subscription before the next periodic payment is the responsibility of the user, Youth Investment Group holds no liability for this.
- If a charge is made and cannot be completed or is denied for any reason, Youth Investment Group has the right to terminate your subscription and your access to the Subscription.
- After cancellation users will be able to access our services until the end of the subscription period.
- In the event the subscription service is terminated from our website, the subscribed user will still have access until the end of the month whereby the subscription service will be terminated and users will not be charged thereafter. In the event this does occur, Youth Investment Group will send out a notice to ensure our subscribers are aware of any changes in our services.
Disclaimer – Warranties and Liability
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk, applicable to both subscribed and non-subscribed visitors of this site. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance. Please refer to our Disclaimer page for more information.
Use the content from Youth Investment Group solely at your own risk. Viewers should base their investment decisions on their own research and what best reflects their financial interests. The information presented on the website is not equivalent to that of an investment advisor, broker/dealer, nor does it stem from insider trading. Thus, viewers should use the content as general financial information and not financial advice.
Youth Investment Group holds no responsibility for any financial loss that might arise from users relying on our content. The exclusion of liability for financial loss extends to all Youth Investment Group’s employees, affiliates, or contractors. Thus, users cannot hold individual authors nor the company liable for financial loss.
Youth Investment Group provides no guarantee that the information presented is error-free, accurate, or complete. While we strive to provide reliable content if any errors or omissions arise, then Youth Investment Group holds no responsibility for potential damages. The material presented should be used on an “as is” basis. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
All articles contain the following statement to ensure transparency for our viewers: The information above is not financial advice. Youth Investment Group has no liability for personal financial interests or investment decisions. You should make your own investment decisions based upon your own research and what you believe is best for you.
Disclosure on Affiliate referrals – Applicable to all Youth Investment Group Partnerships/Refferals
Through this Website we may engage in affiliate marketing whereby we receive a percentage of or a commission on the sale of services or products on or through this website. We may also accept sponsorships or other forms of advertising compensation from businesses. This disclosure is intended to comply with legal requirements on marketing and advertising which may apply, such as the US Federal Trade Commission Rules.
Financial loss can occur when trading securities such as stocks, options, bonds, etc. Youth Investment Group holds no legal liability for any financial losses that may arise when trading securities on any platform including through our Partners or Refferals. Customers who join Etoro, Tradingview or Stake (our current trading platform partnerships) via the code or links/banners provided hold full personal liability for any financial losses. Therefore, when a viewer uses the YIG referral to sign up or clicks via our link/banner, they are also acknowledging that Youth Investment Group is not liable for any financial losses incurred.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material, change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.